If you want to experience a seminar with a "personal touch," then consider registering for MANA's "Writing Seminar – Private Style."
• How to start writing your book
• The difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing
• The issues of copyright ownership
• The book publishing process
• Any and every question you ever wanted to ask
This one-on-one attention comes with no strings attached or any “hard sell tactics.” You are under no obligation to publish with MANA. The purpose of the personal seminar is to provide you with valuable information to help you take steps to becoming a published author.
Where will this private seminar take place and what is the cost?
This one-on-one contact can take place:
• For one (1) hour on the Internet or phone for a cost of $99.95
• During a 2 to 3 hour, relaxing luncheon or dinner at a 4-star restaurant in Ann Arbor, Michigan, for $124.95.
Questions? Contact MANA at firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to register on MANA's website.