MarketingNewAuthors.com (MANA) and its parent company, Robbie Dean Press (RDP), have supported charitable projects through posts on "MANA's Blog Continuous Short Story." In this latest short story project, MANA will donate to Forgotten Harvest, BUT AT NO COST to writers who contribute to the short story.
Forgotten Harvest, a nonprofit food rescue organization, has worked with government, nonprofit, and community organizations to deliver food to individuals and families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people have lost jobs, fallen ill, and having financial difficulties due to the crisis caused by the pandemic. And Forgotten Harvest has come to the rescue for those in need of food.
MANA IS NOT ASKING FOR MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS FROM WRITERS ONLY LITERARY CONTRIBUTIONS.
YOUR LITERARY CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE MATCHED WITH A MONETARY CONTRIBUTION TO FORGOTTEN HARVEST!
This is how "MANA's Blog Continuous Short Story" works:
1. The photo at the top of this blog post serves as a writing prompt. The first person to post can write five sentences or more based on the prompt.
2. The next writer adds to the story of the first post. After that, every writer adds to the story of the previous writer.
3. For every 10 posts of five sentences or more, MANA will donate $10 to Forgotten Harvest (up to $500).
This activity is twofold:
• It provides money for Forgotten Harvest to provide food to people in need.
• It provides an opportunity for you to be a part of a creative experience.
Post your contributions in the comment box below. You will be able to contribute as many times as you would like. To get an idea of how this works, go here to check out our 2019 Continuous Blog Post or click on the photos on the right-hand side of the blog.
Also, encourage others to post so that you can release your creativity and help families get through these uncertain times.
To double the fun—and the donations—MANA has a continuous short story for writers under 18 years old. So, if you have children or know young writers, then visit the blog post:
MANA is giving people of all ages another way to be a positive part of the challenge of COVID-19!
Questions? Contact MANA at 734-975-0028 or email: email@example.com