Forgotten Harvest, a nonprofit food rescue organization, has been working with government, nonprofit, and community organizations to deliver food to people in need. Forgotten Harvest delivers 138,000 pounds of surplus food per day to local charities six days a week.
MarketingNewAuthors.com (MANA) and its parent company, Robbie Dean Press (RDP), have supported charitable projects over the years through posts on "MANA's Blog Continuous Short Story." Through this latest short story project, MANA plans to donate to Forgotten Harvest, BUT AT NO COST to those who contribute to the short story.
MANA IS NOT ASKING FOR MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY LITERARY CONTRIBUTIONS.
1. The photo at the top of this blog post serves as a writing prompt. The first person to post can write five sentences or more based on the prompt.
2. The next writer adds to the story of the first post. After that, every writer adds to the story of the previous writer.
3. For every 10 posts of five sentences or more, MANA will donate $10 to Forgotten Harvest (up to $500).
This activity is twofold:
• It provides money for Forgotten Harvest to provide food for people in need.
• It provides an opportunity for you to be a part of a creative experience.
Post your contributions in the comment box below. You will be able to contribute as many times as you would like.
Also, encourage others to post so that you can release your creativity and help families get through these uncertain times.
To double the fun—and the donations—MANA has a continuous short story for writers under 13 years old. So, if you have children or know young writers, then visit the blog post: "Contribute to MANA's Blog Continuous Short Story for Young Writers and Help Forgotten Harvest During the COVID-19 Economic Crisis."
MANA is giving people of all ages another way to be a positive part of the challenge of COVID-19!
Questions? Contact MANA at 734-975-0028 or email: email@example.com