MarketingNewAuthor.com's own Dr. C now offers one-on-one consultant services for college students who want help with improving their English writing skills. Listen to the video for more information about "DR C Consultant Services."
To find out more about DR C Consultant Services, visit DR C's blog at: https://www.drcconsultant.com.
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
If there's one thing that's easy to do, it's to ignore your writing. Sure, you want to finish your manuscript and have your book published (eventually). But, you just can't find the time to write!!
After all, writing takes time and concentration, and it’s difficult to make it a priority when you’re juggling multiple activities each day.
Yet, if you want to meet your goal of completing your manuscript and publishing your book, it’s important that you factor writing into your daily routine. After all, writing is arguably the heart of everything when it comes to publishing your book.
To help you to prioritize your writing, here are 4 important elements of the writing process and questions to ask yourself:
1. Fit writing into your daily life in a practical way.
• When will you find time to write?
• What are you willing to set aside in order to spend that time writing?
• Are you making writing a daily habit?
2. Find topics for your work.
• What topics appeal to you?
• Have you researched your topic?
• How can you deliver your topic in a way that brings readers back to your next book?
3. Develop a long-term writing plan.
• How long do you expect it will take to complete your book?
• How long do you want your first book to be or is this important in your genre?
• What is your writing strategy for setting yourself apart from other writers in your genre?
4. Edit, proofread and revise your work.
• What is your plan for editing your book to look as professional as possible?
• Have you checked your entire manuscript for grammatical errors and typos?
• Have you taken out unnecessary words or parts that stop the story from flowing?
• Do you periodically review your manuscript to make appropriate revisions?
Need help in the editing, proofreading or publishing your manuscript, contact MarketingNewAuthors.com to see how we can help. Contact us today at iinfo@MarketingNewAuthors.com.