Hey Kids! Contribute to MANA's “Hurricane Relief Continuing Short Story”

Sunday, May 21, 2017

MANA Author Doris Zarzycki Returns With New Release!

Doris Zarzycki entered the publishing world in January 2014 with her debut book, God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book One, which contains more than 150 inspirational essays and poems about every facet of life (Click HERE to read a blog post about Book One) 

Now, Ms. Zarzycki is back with her second release, God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book Two. In her latest work, Ms. Zarzycki shares her wisdom through a collection of over 220 prose and poems for anyone who needs to make sense of this world and chooses to thrive nonetheless. It’s evidence that Ms. Zarzycki has done a lot of soul searching and is now confident in herself and works to inspire others.

“This has been a journey of inspiration I wasn’t aware I was taking,” says Ms. Zarzycki, a wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother who has seen and traveled many roads of life. “When I realized all the thoughts I had put on paper had accumulated into something that I wanted to share, I sat down and put two books together. Now, this is the completion of several years of meeting so many people along my journey of inspirations.”

In the introduction of her God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book Two, Ms. Zarzycki explains that she was 50 years old when she started to like herself. She tells her readers that they do not have to wait until that age to learn to like themselves. She hopes that her book will help lead readers to their own self-discovery:
“A lesson to learn is that you need to communicate how you feel and don’t hold things inside. The more you let out what is inside, the better you feel.” She touches on this in the poem, “Mirror Mirror”:


Mirror Mirror, help me to see
The real image of who I am and who I can be.
Mirror Mirror, you can tell it all
If I look beneath the surface deep within my eyes,
Capture the heart and soul breathing within.
This is the person I want to know.
The somebody I need to love.
The individual who can help me to grow.
Mirror Mirror, help me to see,
It isn't that hard to believe I do like me. 
God made me. He made me with all
the tools I need to be everything
or anything I want to be.
What is stopping me?
All it takes is believing in me,
Mirror Mirror, tell me why it is true,
With my funny face looking back at me
Why is it so hard to say, "I love you"
I will tell myself I am beautiful because
I want to learn to believe it is true.
Mirror Mirror, help me to see
The love inside I need to feel for me.
Mirror Mirror, on the wall,
Why am I so blind to loving me least of all?
Mirror Mirror, help me to see the real image
Of who I am and who I can be. 

Ms. Zarzycki writes on a variety of topics ranging from her faith, bad times, love, and family. God’s Gift To Me: I Share With You—Book Two is for readers who want to discover the good within themselves and be able to survive and thrive in this world.

God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book One and God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book Two are for those who are willing to take inspirational journeys.

Click HERE to preview, God's Gift To Me, I Share With You– Book One

Click HERE to preview, God's Gift To Me, I Share With You–Book Two






No comments:

Post a Comment