The books written by our African American authors include:
- Where is Adam: Understanding a Father's Role by Jeff Wheeler
- A Soldier's Poetic Response: A Slice of His Life by Captain Adrian D. Massey
- Maintaining Motivation: A Guide For Women Entrepreneurs by Christa Chambers-Price
- Just Ask Bob: The Human Resources Handbook for Small & Mid-sized Business Owners by Robert M. Scott Jr.
- African American/Black Diaspora Word Search Puzzlebook by (the late) Benoit L. Tshiwala
- Reesy: A Little Girl Learning Life's Lessons by Annie Connor Jacobs
- Intercultural Communication in Japan: Making it Happen Effectively by Cecilia B-Ikeguchi, Ph.D., associate professor in Tsukuba Women's University in Japan.
- Sembrando Hogueras (Seeding Bonfires) by David González. This work is a collection of poems by the author.
- El Hombre de las Suelas de Viento: Poemas Africanos de Arthur R. (1879-1891) by David González. - "The Man With the Sole of Wind," the English translation of the title, is the author's homage to poet Arthur Rimbaud during the years of 1879-1891.
- Adiós Tercer Mundo: El precio por enamorarse de un "Príncipe Azul" del "Primer Mundo" (Goodbye Third World: The Price For Falling in Love With a "Blue Prince" of the "First World") by Andrea Viveros and Mildred Troconis.
To preview the books, click on the title. To see what else MANA has to offer, visit our web site at www.marketingnewauthors.com.